Lion Habitat Ranch depends on the generosity of individuals in the community, like you, to provide items for the continued operation as a family destination.
Since 1989, Lion Habitat Ranch has cared for exotic animals at this location and then in Dec 2012 we opened the ranch to the general public. In June 2014 we received our 501 C 3 non profit status and with donations we can care for the Zoo’s animals and expand the experience for our guests. More than half of our visitors are children who have no other Zoo in this county to visit.
We accept cash, check, credit card donations or you can donate any of the items listed below that we need to maintain the ranch.
Supplies We Use
- New plywood sheets 3/4 in ACX (appox. 300 sheets per year)
- galvanizes tubes 2x2x24- 095 gauge (3000 liner ft)
- drive tec screws #10 1-1/4
- landscape rakes
- poop buckets
Feeding and Watering
- galvanized water pots
- gal ziplock freezer bags
- bounty paper towels
- 3/4 rubber hoses 100 ft lengths
- umbrellas for picnic tables
- Johnson Baby shampoo
- bird toys
- boomer balls for lions
- 3/4 inch 4 ft by 8 ft plexiglass sheets (30)
- pads for swamp coolers
- Osborne heat pads for all animals
- Rustoleum Silver spray paint